Mobile Application Development Seminar for Non-Programmers - (KL/PJ Free Training Series)
Mobile Application Development Talk (Free)
About the Seminar
Previously, it was almost impossible to develop a mobile app without a high budget and a team of designers, developers and marketers.
Finally, a truly interesting seminar, designed for the everyday layman without programming experience - easy to understand and digest. And no, it is not about any mundane technical language or any boring lecture on jargons and stuff the tech smarties are known for.
Its 2016. Come on over and expose yourself to the possibilities of designing and developing mobile apps within a short period.
Come and learn how to build your mobile app without being technical about it and take your passion and develop a mobile app or apps that are marketable and monetizable.
Duration: 2.5 hours.
• Mobile App Introduction (no programming)
• Creating Your Own Mobile App
• Customizing Your App with features and functions like geofencing, push notifications, coupon, QR codes, M-commerce, booking, loyalty and many more
• App Optimization - Proven strategies and methods that works
• App Monetization - How to Make Money While you Sleep with our model
• App Ranking - Learn App marketing tactics, strategies and tools to get your app ranked
• Marketing Burst - Learn how to grow your App effectively and organically without spending
• How to grow your audience and increase sales for your App
• Mobile app builder shortcuts, tips and tricks to promoting your App
• And so much more!
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Limited seats available. Need more information, please email to email@example.com or visit Mobile Apps Course Malaysia for more information on our mobile apps coaching programs.
- The event description was updated. Diff#170049 2016-05-29 09:52:06
2:00 PM - 4:30 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- Unit 1-042 (First Floor), Millenium Square, 90, Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Malaysia
Mobile Apps Malaysia114 Followers