Hawkers are the true preservation of a heritage, vicariously grafted into our daily life. Yet there have been concerns of its dying culture and heritage.

To celebrate hawker as part of our integral life, go on a hawker food trail with us as we hunt down some of the famous local favourites, ranging from Char Kway Teow, White Chicken Rice to Satay! We will be at the heart of CBD viewing the majestic cityscape of Singapore. Solve clues with fellow hawker fanatics, to the next hawker hunts and reward yourself with a smorgasbord of sumptuous local delights!

What to Expect
• Feast to your hearts content with some of the hawker favourites.
• Mini games and riddles.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.

Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $30 nett.
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact myfirstlovesg@gmail.com

Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!

Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.

Refund Policy
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of MyFirstLove’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that MyFirstLove cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.

Sat Jun 11, 2016
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
Add to Calendar
Ladies SOLD OUT $30.00
Waitlist FULL
Gentlemen FULL
Venue Address
Raffles Place Singapore