How To Coach
- The ability to establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant and feel comfortable working in an autonomous environment
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organisation
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)
- Communicate more effectively
"GROW is memorable and effective :) Peer coaching is a great reminder to "take 5" and actually leverage the perspective / views of our team mates." Manager @ Tigerspike
About the Trainer
Sarah Schubert, Director of New Voice Communications, is a strong believer that success speaks for itself. She coaches and trains leaders and professionals to use their voice and communication skills to empower and excite people, and partners with businesses to implement transparent and successful communication strategies to ensure everyone is aligned.
She unleashes people's potential through their voices and her interactive, fun workshops are a unique blend of voice development solutions and business and personal productivity. Sarah has Gold LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art) Award, a degree in Psychology, a postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (CIPD), a Diploma in TESOL & is DISC certified.
"Sarah was instrumental in identifying the elements that hindered my potential and quickly helped me make a quantum leap in my effectiveness as a Coach." Senior Executive, FInancial Services