2D2N Scuba Diving at Tioman
The glaring sun. A crystal clear sea. Beautiful marine biodiversity. Gorgeous people. Enough said, grab your passports as we jet away to the idyllic beaches and coastal waters of Tioman! Swim among friendly sea creatures, reach out and feel the coral reefs. Apart from the exciting scuba diving activities, explore and soak in the charming local culture, all the while making new like-minded friends!
1. Theory session: 18 June (Sat), 9:00am to 3:00pm
2. Practical pool session: 19 June (Sun), 8:00am to 3:30pm
*Take note, on rare occasion if any students cannot complete their skills training requirements on a session, they will need to come back on another date to complete their skills before the trip. Additional cost of $45 will be incurred.
Day 1 (24 June 2016)
8:00pm Meet at Marsiling MRT
8:30pm Depart for Mersing/Gemok
11:30pm Arrive at Mersing/Gemok ferry terminal. Depending on tide, either board the boat immediately or stay a night in a hotel in Mersing then board the ferry to Tioman island.
Day 2 (25 June 2016)
Day 3 (26 June 2016)
4:00pm Ferry departure from Tioman to Mersing/Gemok ferry terminal
6:00pm Depart from Mersing/Gemok ferry terminal
10:00pm Arrive at Singapore
Price is inclusive of course material, theory and practical sessions, accommodation (twin sharing and aircon room), 4 dives, dive gears, land and ferry transport, marine park fee, 5 meals in Tioman, and facilitation by certified dating practitioner.
Registration and Payment
• Ticket is only $690 nett!
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $10 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $20 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 21 or above
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) month before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) month before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.