SE Learning Session: SOCIAL ENTERPRISE BUSINESS MODELS @ Penang
WANT TO CREATE AN AGILE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE?
Social Enterprise Business Models describes the historical context of social enterprise and entrepreneurship, which also compares social enterprise with other form of tradition business and sectors that covers the following:
- The different business model that is used and understand the general mechanism of how its business and impact drivers are operated
- The relative advantages and disadvantages of the business models that are currently being used in different industries
- The coupling and hybrid social enterprise business models, and the concept of lean startup/business
- Understand what is a business model and how does it relate to operating their social enterprise
- Able to make an informed decision as to which business model would be most advantageous for their social enterprise idea
- Able to identify key trigger points as to when to change and evolve their social enterprise business model
The Social Enterprise (SE) Learning Session is a series of technical training sessions to help aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs develop specific technical skills and acumen to multiply their social enterprise's impact and performance. These sessions are also designed to connect social entrepreneurs and instil among them a mindset of continuous improvement and learning.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
in collaboration with:
@CAT is an initiative by the Penang State Government to help spur the local tech & creative startup ecosystem. The centre is designed to accelerate local startups, entrepreneurs and founders with access to co-working space & shared facilities, professional assistance, community events and other value added services that will position them on the fast track towards budding their success.
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM MYT
- CAT @ Wisma Yeap Chor Ee
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- CAT @ Wisma Yeap Chor Ee, No. 15, 16 & 17 Pengkalan Weld, No. 37 & 39, Gat Lebuh Cina, Seksyen 23, 10300, George Town, Penang Malaysia