Meet The VCs - What happens after your first seed investment?
Meet The VC is The Hub Singapore's exclusive fireside chats series with leading VCs (Venture Capitalists), where they share their tools and insights into the local fundraising scene to get you ready for (more) investment. From seed to growth stage investing, we have got you covered with our monthly Meet The VCs series!
Amit Anand, Founder and Managing Partner of Jungle Ventures, would be at the second Meet The VCs series to share with you his insights into what’s next for a startup that has received seed investment and what Jungle looks for in an investment.
Key takeaways from the session include:
1) Understanding what happens after seed investment – when and how you should prepare for your next round of funding
2) Understanding what Jungle looks for in an investment
3) Learning about the negotiation process between a startup and a VC
All tickets purchased includes one alcoholic drink from our in house cafe, Blue Collar Collaborative Cafe.
About Amit Anand:-
Founder and Managing Partner of Singapore based Jungle Ventures, a entrepreneur backed venture firm that funds and helps start-ups scale across Asia Pacific. Prior to starting Jungle, Amit has spent over 12 years in Asia Pacific working for start-ups and corporations across various roles in Product, Marketing and Sales & Business Development. A Kauffman Fellow(Class 18), Amit is extremely passionate about Asian innovators and inventors. He is also presided as Vice Chair on the Board of Business Angels Network South East Asia (BANSEA) for the last 3 years.
The Hub would also love to share in your good news as we establish our own seed-stage investment fund for Hubbers so do approach email@example.com if you are fundraising.
- Venue Address was changed to "The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, Singapore 188655". Orig#163493 2016-04-26 06:10:14
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Townhall
Hubbers FULL Early Bird - 10% discount SOLD OUT $22.50 Public SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, Singapore 188655 Singapore