Acro+ Power 1.0
This is an all-level, open workshop for everyone interested in learning more about Partner Acrobatics and Partner Balancing. Our special focus for the day will be the "star" with some varitions for intermediate to advance practisioner. Whether you’ve had a chance to play with this pose or not, you’ll have a fantastic time learning the basics and transitions.
In Acro+, we play with good alignment and momentum to let the “base” balance and move a partner (flyer). Everyone can practice each part to their own comfort. New students will learn the basics and experienced students will practice more challenging poses and transitions. It’s a low-stress, safe, and fun environment to improve fitness, balance, and communication. You do not need a partner or any special skills to enjoy it!
We will begin with warm-up exercises and progress through basic poses that are just begging to be linked together in interesting ways! It is a fun, light-hearted approach to fitness and wellness.
Wear comfortable clothing - you might get turned upside down! Please avoid heavy lotions and scents, natural or otherwise. We love you, we just might not want to smell like you all day!
PRE-REQUISITE: No experience in yoga, acroyoga & therapeutic massage needed. Partners not mandatory, come with one or with your yoga BFF or we will help partner you up on the day of the workshop.
For best driving direction, Waze, Google Map / Grab 'Ozone Fitness'.
For those who are driving, parking per entry is RM1.
ABOUT HAZRUL IZWAN
Hazrul's definetely not a circus-freak, neither a gymnast nor acrobat. Started almost 4 years ago, felt in love for Acroyoga while solo motobike-touring across 7 SEA's countries back in 2017. Since then he's one of advocates in Malaysia and successfully hosted more than 20 workshops locally and internationally. In 2019, he was invited to perform at local finess event by Lorna Jane Malaysia and was chosen to be finalist at Viva Circus Awards.
Check out his Instagram @acroprime for recent workshops, classes and jams.
or read more about him at www.hazrulizwan.com
WHAT TO BRING
1. Yoga mat/ Big Towel
2. 1 Small towel to wipe your sweat
3. 1 Small towel for partner massage
4. Drinking water
5. Positive vibes
6. Extra clothes
• The host, co-hosts and its representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage to the personal belongings and items of participants which may arise in the consequence of participation in this workshop
• Every session promotes “Safety First, Safety First and Safety First” approach. Flying without supervision or a spotter is not allowed.
• Every session requires fully involvement of the participants, contact with each participants such hand-to-hand, foot-to-hand, body-to-hand etc as part of learning processes are mandatory. However, we strictly follow the government's SOPs for group fitness as per update listed on MKN's webpage.
• The following groups are strictly prohibited to join
- Pacemaker user and too many fixed metal-piercing on body
- Severe scoliosis, slip disc or herniated disc patients
- Mild to severe dizziness, vertigo or any other neurological disorder issues.
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM MYT
EarlyBirdJuiceFour240 SOLD OUT RM240.00 EarlyBirdJuiceCouple140 SOLD OUT RM140.00 NormalJuiceFour280 SOLD OUT RM280.00 NormalJuiceCouple160 SOLD OUT RM160.00 Work-trade (Volunteer) SOLD OUT RM40.00 EarlyBirdJuiceSingle80 SOLD OUT RM80.00 NormalJuiceSingle90 SOLD OUT RM90.00
- Venue Address
- No 2, Jalan 51a/225, Seksyen 51a, Petaling Jaya Malaysia
The Original & Co27 Followers