DEATH BY PRESENTATION (HRDF CLAIMABLE)
Come join us to explore the various areas of persuasion beyond just a standard prepared presentation and become a master presenter while winning over your audiences
- Project voice with impact and clarity to foster audience attention and emotional engagement
- Develop total confidence by positive self-programming and elimination of stage fright.
- Understand the components of a presentation and design them according to the target audience.
- Use a simple and straight to the point framework to present ideas and create interest within the first 5 minutes of a presentation.
- Manage awkward and difficult situations during the presentation with confidence.
- Handle objections, rejections and difficult conversations tactfully and turn them into opportunities.
MODULE 1: Preparing the Presenter
- Eliminating fear of PresentingThe first 90 seconds of a presentation.
- Mental Techniques to eliminate nervousness
- Physical de-stressing techniques before presenting
- Creating instant rapport and an aura of confidence in the first 5 minutes.
- Crucial information to set the tone and create credibility.
- Encouraging participation to maintain interest.
- Creating a friendly environment for healthy dialogue.
- Using language to influence to get buy in.
- Planning and organizing ideas.
- Using Mind-Maps to organize ideas and information
- Must Know, Should Know, Nice to Know for content management
- Developing clear objectives that trigger curiosity and interest
- Assessing the audience.
- Preparing for a specific target group via the audience checklist
- Assessing your audience thinking preference
- Gauging audience attention and energy
- The Strategy to Convince quickly.
- The presentation format overview
- Creating a memorable opening
- Using the MINTO Pyramid to convince
- Using the SCQA model to hit a home run presentationSummary and Conclusion
- Do’s and don’ts for slides
- Preparation of Slides in Breakout Rooms and Discussion of Group Presentation
- Group Presentation and Feedback Session
- Managing the audience.
- Managing questions
- Hostile questions
- Multiple questions
- Out of scope questions
- “Stupid questions”
- Questions you don’t have the answers to
- Handling a difficult audience
- The know-it all
- The bull-dozer
- The skeptic
- The silent killer
- The joker
- Managing answers and an awkward silence
- Managing questions
- Mechanics of effective delivery.
- Organizing points for better absorption
- Leveraging on the audience and their experience to your advantage
- Using analogies, anecdotes, facts and humour where possible
- Creating presence to maintain attention and energy and stay in control of the presentation and avoid being hijacked by the audience.
- Individual presentation and Feedback Session
PRICE OF RM370.00 PER PAX!!! (HRDF CLAIMABLE)
Should you have any inquiry or require any assistance, do reach us at 012-2382472 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.