Hub Singapore x Dragon Law presents Legal StartUp Academy: Does The Law Matter?
Learn how to be successful in the world’s fastest growing region.
Get expert advice from inside industry professionals, learn about mistakes and get to know the secrets to quickly getting started in our 7 Modules workshop at The Hub Singapore!
- You will learn from insider industry professionals
- You will hear real entrepreneurs talk about the challenges in executing a business
- You will learn from startups who have raised funding and the challenges and expectations that come with it
- You will hear angel investors and venture capitalists explain why they invest and what they expect
- You will learn how you can protect your business and create value through the law
You can sign up for all modules or select the one that is relevant to your business now! Attend one session and get a 20% discount off your next session.
When: Every Second Friday of the month (dates subject to change)
Time: 4PM - 5:30PM
Where: The Hub Singapore, Lab
Hubbers and Dragon Law Members can attend for free!
Read more about the modules below:
Module 1: Just a great idea! (26th February) - Sign up for this upcoming session in this Peatix Page
- Think 5 legal fundamentals when launching a new business.
- Incorporate smartly: what, how & where?
- Hear about key legal documents you will need
- Shareholders’ agreement: necessity not luxury
- Reward your core team: share vesting agreement
- Learn about PIC and ICV support
- Key documents to run your business and collaborate with others
- Put in place procedures & work smarter with cloud solutions
- Own your Intellectual Property
- Learn fundamentals about Singapore employment law
- Must have employment documents and policies
- Employee or contractor? What’s better for my business?
- Get quickly started and turn your site into a sales machine
- Learn about online Business Models
- Must have legal documents for Web and Apps
Module 6: Show me the money! (15th July) - Sign up here
- Types of financing: pros & cons
- Angel investors & VSs: who are they, what do they expect?
- Private investments: What documents do I need?
Module 7: Social Business (12th August) - Sign up here
- How are Social Enterprises different from regular businesses
- Legal implication for Social Enterprises
- Legal clinic for Social Enterprises and charities
ABOUT DRAGON LAW:
Dragon Law helps businesses of all sizes draft legal documents, get incorporated, register trade marks, open bank accounts, company secretarial services, obtain visas, and access legal advice when needed. By leveraging technology and working hand in hand with several of the most reputable local and international law firms, Dragon Law provides an end-to-end solution to clients’ legal needs.
20+ years of experience in leading law firms, tech companies, and consulting firms across Asia, Europe, and the USA.
START A FREE TRIAL:
The Asia Law Portal is an independent forum for the discussion of news, information & opportunity in the Asia-Pacific legal markets
- The event description was updated. Diff#147454 2016-02-11 08:39:04
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- The Hub Singapore, Lab
Module 1: Public SOLD OUT $10.00 Module 1: Hubbers FULL Module 1: Dragon Law SOLD OUT $10.00
- Venue Address
- The Hub Singapore, 128 Prinsep Street, #01-01, S(188655) Singapore