MaGIC Academy: Mobile Development (iOS) Course Intro Session
At July 2015, MaGIC Academy launched 8 part time programmes focusing on iOS, Android, Data Science, Analytics, Front End, Visual Design, UX & Digital Marketing. We have conducted the Analytics course together with Apptivity Lab and have recently completed the 1st batch.
This networking session is designed to connect potential iOS Course participants with the recent participants of the MaGIC iOS course. Attendees interested in registering for the next intake starting in February 2016 are encouraged to attend and learn from the course organizers and instructors.
Our guest presenter for the evening, Jason Khong will give a talk about Mobile Development iOS.
More information about the course here.
1. People looking to learn iOS development
2. People looking to hire/partner iOS developers
Pre - Requisite & Planning
- Participants to bring their own set of laptop to fully benefit from the course taster session.
- 10.00am - 1.00pm - Talent Demo
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm - Networking
- 2.00pm - 6.00pm - Course Taster Session
Jason Khong is the Founder of and Tech Director at Apptivity Lab, a company that produces iPhone and iPad mobile applications. He has 7 years experience in iOS and Android development.
- The event description was updated. Diff#140972 2016-01-12 05:07:27
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM MYT
- Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre
- Venue Address
- Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre, Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, 63000, Cyberjaya, Malaysia Malaysia