Cresco Data - simplifying eCommerce. Join us for an informative discussion with eBay to learn how to increase your online sales in 2016.
Are you retailing your products on-line - or wanting to open an on-line retail business? If so, join Cresco Data and our guest speaker from eBay on Friday 18th December 2015 for an informal discussion on how to best utilise on-line marketplatforms to increase your sales both in Singapore and globally.
This is a rare opportunity to meet one of the on-line "giant" marketplaces for an informative session to learn what it takes to be a successful e-retailer.
- Tips onhow to maximise your on-line sales in Singapore and beyond
- Common challenges companies face retailing on-line
- Get "market-ready" - Singapore Government Grants available to help your company set-up for eCommerce at home and abroad
- Improving your eCommerce procedures to minimise cost whilst maximising sales and efficiency
So whether you are a small start-up or an established business operating on-line, there will be something of interest to you. This is an opportunity to meet like-minded people to ask questions and learn more about eCommerce in a supportive and informal environment.
Time: 09.00am arrival for a prompt 09.30 - 10.30am session. Networking and questions until 11.00am
(Time will be available before and after the session to ask questions and net-work).
Venue: The Working Capitol, 1a Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089109
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM SGT
- 1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089109
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Road Singapore
Event will be held at The Working Capitol - enter through the cafe at level 1 to the stairs behind and proceed to reception at level 2