Oct 10 - Funkatorie @ NBT
“Funkatorie”, the brainchild of reputable musical director/keyboardist Hin Ee Jeng, is a soul-funk-jazz band based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Originally known as The Organ Trio, the band was later expanded with the addition of horn players, simultaneously diversifying their musical style. Influenced by the likes of Soulive, Maceo Parker and Joey Defrancesco.
The band are made up of a group of highly regarded musicians, namely mastermind key-bass and organist Ee Jeng, guitarist Dean Sim, drummer Derrick Siow, trumpet player Eddie Wen and saxophonist Yow Weng Wai.
- All purchases made are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Show admission is first-come-first-serve basis.
- NBT reserves the right to refuse admission of those who do not comply to NBT terms and conditions and NBT Dress Code: No shorts, no slippers.
- Due to high demand, No Black Tie reserves the right to only hold customer reservations for up to 30 minutes till after the show starts. Upon late arrival, we will assign the customer to whatever seating is available.
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
Show Only SOLD OUT RM53.00 Concert Dinner + Show (dinner starts at 7.30pm) SOLD OUT RM174.80
- Venue Address
- 17, Jalan Mesui, off, Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
No Black Tie862 Followers