Sep 24 - Cher Siang & Michael Veerapen: 2-pianos
Tay Cher Siang took interest in Jazz during his teenage years and began to pursue his musical journey as a jazz pianist. He has been active in the Kuala Lumpur music scene since his return from the States and has performed in various music festivals such as Malacca Straits Jazz Festival, Mosaic Music Festival, Phuket International Jazz Fest, Manila Jazz Fest, among others. His commitments to collaborations with many musicians and singers in the country have led to many fruitful concerts, productions and recordings.
Terms and Conditions
- All purchases made are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Show admission is first-come-first-serve basis.
- NBT reserves the right to refuse admission of those who do not comply to NBT terms and conditions and NBT Dress Code: No shorts, no slippers.
- Due to high demand, No Black Tie reserves the right to only hold customer reservations for up to 30 minutes till after the show starts. Upon late arrival, we will assign the customer to whatever seating is available.
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
Show Only SOLD OUT RM53.00 Concert Dinner + Show (dinner starts at 7.30pm) SOLD OUT RM174.80
- Venue Address
- 17, Jalan Mesui, off, Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
No Black Tie933 Followers