Sep 5 - The Frankie Sixes: A Night of Swing Jazz
On double bass is Che Wan, who has played for some of the top jazz practitioners in the Malaysian music industry, such as Michael Veerapen and Junji Delfino. Outside of jazz he’s sessions for the likes of Yuna, Tony Eusoff and Guba. On drums is KJ, who trained musically at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California.
Terms and Conditions
- All purchases made are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Show admission is first-come-first-serve basis.
- NBT reserves the right to refuse admission of those who do not comply to NBT terms and conditions and NBT Dress Code: No shorts, no slippers.
- Due to high demand, No Black Tie reserves the right to only hold customer reservations for up to 30 minutes till after the show starts. Upon late arrival, we will assign the customer to whatever seating is available.
9:00 PM - 11:00 PM MYT
Show Only SOLD OUT RM53.00 Concert Dinner + Show (dinner starts at 7.30pm) SOLD OUT RM174.80
- Venue Address
- 17, Jalan Mesui, off, Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
No Black Tie933 Followers