Relaxing Weekend Brunch (For Singles Age 35 and Below) - GENTLEMEN FULL
- GENTLEMEN FULL
- 2 SEATS LEFT FOR LADIES
One episode of The Simpsons famously described brunch this way: "It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of cantaloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you get at breakfast, but you get a good meal."
What better way to kick off your weekend fun than joining us for a late morning of sumptuous brunch? Sleep in, throw on something from your weekend wardrobe and indulge in delectable British breakfast favorites while engaging in entertaining conversations with like-minded individuals!
Tucked along the pastoral street of East Coast Road, Rabbit Carrot Gun serves as a magical getaway from the usual hustle and bustle of every day city life.
What to Expect
• Private air-conditioned room.
• Group interaction with ample rotations.
• Choice of 1 from the 4 popular Rabbit Carrot Gun breakfast selections.
• Choice of either freshly-brewed coffee or freshly-squeezed juice.
• Facilitation as well as secret admiration and matching by certified dating practitioners.
• Minimum 12 participants. Maximum 24 participants.
• Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Rabbit Carrot Gun
Rabbit Carrot Gun is a casual dining restaurant with boutique accommodation. Next door you’ll find our intimate sister bar, The Trenchard Arms. You’ll find us on the corner of East Coast & Ceylon Roads. The atmosphere is relaxed & informal, offering guests excellent British & International fayre created from quality ingredients. The name Rabbit Carrot Gun, apparently, comes from the games of scissors-paper-stone!
Registration and Payment
• Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
• For bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be of age between 24 to 35.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
P.S. As we advertise our event on various platforms, number of RSVPs here are not indicative of the true participation rate of event.
- The event description was updated. Diff#133373 2015-11-27 04:16:08