Sassy Sheath Dress in only 4 sessions!
The Sassy Sheath dress is perfect easy-chic for any hectic schedule - everyone needs a go-to dress in their wardrobe! An exposed zipper adds a little spunk to this classic silhouette. This workshop will cover techniques such as overlocking, all-in-one facing & sewing an exposed zipper. Make this versatile wardrobe piece yourself in 4 lessons!
- Four sessions of 2.5hr workshops for a total of 10 hours
- November 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
- Thursday 7.30pm - 10pm
What You'll Learn:
- How to construct garments and use the tools necessary for sewing.
- Fundamental sewing techniques and effective steps for dressmaking
- Basic understanding of reading patterns and applying their uses.
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace #02-64
Sassy Sheath Dress SOLD OUT $170.00
- Venue Address
- 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace #02-64 Singapore
(5 min walk) From Chinatown MRT Station take Exit C, walk through People’s Park Hawker Centre towards the back until you see a multi-storey carpark behind. Just next to the gantry is a flight of sheltered stairs leading to the building.
Fashion MakerSpace1,610 Followers