Web2ship and Amazon Global Selling Program
Will you like to learn how to sell on Amazon? For the first time ever, Amazon is now supporting Malaysian Seller via Amazon Global Selling Program. Come and join us for the event and learn how to sell on Amazon and take advantage of the shipping solution and automation tools exclusively from Web2ship.com
1. Welcome speech and Introduction by Web2ship.com
2. Get Started (Speaker: Zachary Chew, Regional Head, Amazon Global Selling) -30mins
· What’s FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon)
· How FBA can help you scale your global business
3. Global Payments Solution (TBC)
4. Web2ship - My Cloud Inventory. (Speaker: Alex Cheong, Director, Web2ship.com)
- Web2ship Amazon FBA First Mile Export Solution.
- Web2ship Amazon Integration Solution.
Light food and beverage will be provided.
This is the best time for you to get started and ready for the year's end shopping season for Amazon. Dont missed it!
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.