MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship: BUSINESS & IMPACT MODELING @ Kuching
WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT?
MaGIC Social Entrepreneurship (SE) will be hosting a Capability Development (CapDev) Session on 'Business & Impact Modeling' in 3 cities between 1 August and 30 November 2015. This is the 2nd of a 4-series hands on technical workshops to be held by MaGIC SE to provide social entrepreneurs with the capabilities to bring their social enterprise idea one step closer to reality.
Business & Impact Modeling is a way to translate your social enterprise idea into a viable business model that covers the following:
- Identify the right business model for your social enterprise
- Develop a financial model based on your preferred business model
- Determining your impact measurement based on your business performance
Key takeaways from the Sessions include:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of certain business models for your social enterprise
- Understand how to develop a financial model and link it with your impact model
- Understand how to identify key drivers of your social enterprise revenue, cost and impact
Come join us in the special CapDev Session in KUCHING:
Saturday, 5 September 2015 | 9.30am - 3.00pm | iCube Innovation Centre
Social Enterprise is a unique form of enterprise that it is designed to solve societal or environmental issue using viable business means. It is perhaps one of few business forms where the community benefits not only from the economic, societal and environmental value creation - but also from innovation advancement. Everyday around the world, socially enterprising individuals are tackling monumental issues through new technological and societal breakthroughs in order to make an irreversible positive impact in their community.
See you soon!
From the team at #MaGICSE
In Partnership with
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM MYT
Regular SOLD OUT RM20.00
- Venue Address
- iCube Innovation Centre, B426-B432, 3rd Floor, Block B iCOM Square, Jalan Pending 93450 Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia