Authentic Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony in Tokyo - Now Free Kimono Promotion
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional Cha-kaiseki (meal served before tea ceremony) and a tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
＜Free Kimono Promotion till August 29th＞
The following conditions apply.
- Limited to groups of two or more participants in Authentic Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony tour via Mat-Cha-Doh's site: http://mat-cha-doh.com/category/tours/
- At least 2 weeks advance reservation
- Meeting point: Futako-Tamagawa Station, 11am
- Only available on Fridays and Saturdays. For Sundays, we offer a Free Kimono Rental coupon valid for six months at the kimono shop Asakusa Aiwafuku (fitting included).
- A professional kimono stylist is on hand to provide advice in selecting your kimono.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
- Private venue in Futako-Tamagawa, Tokyo.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stockings.
Food Allergies/Religious Restrictions:
Please inform us of any food allergies or religious restrictions in advance.
- For those with allergies or religious restrictions, we will gladly substitute other ingredients.
- For those who do not eat meat, we offer Shojin or vegetarian cuisine based on the dietary restrictions of Buddhist monks.
- For those who do not drink alcohol, we offer Japanese tea or mineral water.
[ Sat ] - [ Sat ]
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM JST
- Tea Ceremony Room in Futako-Tamagawa
Aug. 8th (Sat) per person SOLD OUT ¥20,000 Aug. 9th (Sun) per person SOLD OUT ¥20,000 Aug. 29th (Sat) per person SOLD OUT ¥20,000 Private tour additional charge for a group of 2 or 3 SOLD OUT ¥14,000
- Venue Address
- 東京都世田谷区玉川3-1-5 Japan