Lo and behold, you have just released the genie in Aladdin lamp. Make your wishes come true!
Always sensing,experiencing,reflecting and changing for a meaningful,fulfilling and happier life.
ReInvent, ReBrand and ReAlign Oneself :-)
Lead thyself...a leader without title (LWT).
Dr Gary Chapman Love Language Assessment High Scores:
Words of Affirmation
My strengths for 2011 according to Gallup 34 themes Strengthfinder :
(1) Adaptability- live in the moment
(2) Analytical- look at facts
(3) Arranger - best ways to get things done
(4) Belief - guided by core values
(5) Connectedness - things happen for a reason
(6) Consistency - balance and fairness
(7) Context - understand the past to become better in the future
(8) Deliberative - careful,vigilant and private person
(9) Focus - clarity what matters in life
(10) Ideation - inquiring mind
(11) Intellection - reflective and thinking person
(12) Learner - love for learning
(13) Positivity - lighthearted person
(14) Responsibility - take ownership
Science of Possibility :
(1) Create Vision
(2) Amplify it
(3) Believe it
(4) Leverage yourself and the environment
(5) Track progress
8 domains of integration towards personal transformation and well-being by Dr Daniel Siegel:
(1) Integration of consciousness
(2) Horizontal integration
(3) Vertical integration
(4) Memory integration
(5) Narrative integration
(6) State integration
(7) Interpersonal integration
(8) Temporal integration
My Strengths Deployment Inventory 2012 by Dr Elias Porter :
(i) Motivational Value System
(ii) Valued Relating Style
# Being objective..being right..being principled..being in control of one's emotion,,being practical..being cautious and thorough..being fair..being resolute..being serious..being their own 'judge and jury'..being their own person..thinking things through before acting.
(iii) Rewarding environment
# Clarity,logic,precision,utility,durabillity,efficiency,reliability,organized...self-reliance,individualism,self-dependence...effective use of resources..individual decision-making..clear,supportable,authentic criteria for decision-making...time to explore options..opportunity for economy..researched recommendations.
DISC personality type profiling:
- Assessor/Reviewer/One Who Reveals Values.
- Observant of details and unique value of people.
- Aware and appreciate for people needed to accomplish tasks.
- Express enthusiasm and optimism for accomplishing tasks.
- Based on thorough assessment of factors to achieve a goal and encouragement directed towards this end.
- Counted on to do a good job, value their associates and attention to details.
- Tend to push themselves to do better.
Core Enneagram Style 2009 :
- Value wisdom,knowledge and learning.
Personal Manifesto 2013.
Purpose : To embody values and priorities that inspire actions based on my true life purpose or inspired destiny.
(1) I live to continuously learn, discover, be mindful, be enlighten towards well being integration and personal transformation for a truly fulfilling, meaningful and happier human existence.
(2) I live to share, fairly exchange and contribute towards mutual or community well being and social happiness.
Edward Debono 's Power of Perception Tools :
- Consequence and Sequel ( C&S) : evaluate situation based on timeframe consequences.
- Plus,Minus,Interesting (PMI) : assess/evaluate situations based on their plus,minus and interesting directions.
- Recognize,Analyze,Divide (RAD) : Assess situations based on pattern recognition,break down into smaller parts to analyze and separate into two distinct parts.
- Consider All Factors (CAF) : Explore situation with a checklist of factors to obtain input.
- Aims,Goals,Objectives (AGO) : Clarify purpose using overall objectives, sub-objectives and right-now objectives towards action.
- Alternatives,Possibilities,Choices (APC) : To explain situations thru' alternatives, possibilities and choices.
- Other People's View (OPV) : To explore view of others.
- Key Values Involved (KVI) : to make decision based on values (positive/negative,high/low,contrary).
- First Important Priorities (FIP) : To identify priority ( feasibility or values importance ) before making any choice.
My Life Race :
- with clarity of purpose, it gives meaning and drives inspired action.
- cultivate mindset of possibilities.
- small efforts will accumulate into massive action.
- make sense of contexts.
- Set goals that are result-oriented, exciting or compelling, overcome obstacles, lasting impact.
- self-reflect what you have learnt and trying new things.
- self-coach to master yourself through conscious thought and planning to create the result you want.
- cultivate habits and rituals.
- build momentum.
- who are your mentors and role models?
- surround yourself with heroes and make heroes of others.
- have a support team.
- set intermediate goals.
- your staying power and motivation are greatly enhanced by having a set of short-term objectives.
- what i need to let go ?
- determine an action or series of actions that will move you forward.
- identify one area to improve.
- even 1% percent improvement is good enough.
- What habits are you cultivating?
- What process are you focused on ?
- being fully present.
- Your flow zone : (i) Is the challenge too high or low?; (ii) does my skill level match up to the task?
No owned groups