Event is FINISHED
Linocut and Marbling Workshop by How To Ink x Naiise | 28 June 2015 | 12-3pm
Learn the basics of marbling and linocut techniques by printing your own postcard. Stanley, our resident craftsman, will work with you to make marbling patterns, your very own linocut stamp, or combine both into a beautiful postcard! The workshop fee includes a set of lino cutters and marbling tray that participants can bring home.
- Participants may choose to prepare their own linocut stencil design or choose from templates provided by How To Ink.
- Participants who are creating their own designs, please keep it as big, clean and simple as possible, within 2 (W) x 3 (H) inches.
- Ideal types of design or artwork includes:
- Smooth and clean edges.
- Black and white vector based designs.
- San serif types
- Logos and icons
- Below are some pointers that might help you to decide if your design is suitable for printmaking:
- No hairline or fine lines designs or artwork.
- No small or cluttered design elements in the design or artwork.
- No small size text or fonts.
- Feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further queries.
Want to find more groups and events like this?