Authentic Tea Ceremony in Tokyo - June 28th, 2015
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
This tour provides a traditional tea ceremony experience in a special facility with a tea ceremony room. An oasis of calm and traditional beauty in the midst of urban Tokyo.
* The venue is a private facility and not open to the public.
Meet at Futako-Tamagawa Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Try out for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls, and the etiquette of flower arrangements.
- Enjoy shopping for Matcha and tea ceremony.goods
Tour end: Walk to Futako-Tamagawa Station with our staff.
Photos taken during this tour are later given as a present to participants over the internet.
What you need to bring:
You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room so please wear socks or stocking.
You might be interested in the following tours:
>> Authentic Cha-kaiseki and Tea Ceremony
4:00 PM - 5:49 PM JST
- Tea Ceremony Room in Futako-Tamagawa
Early Bird 10%OFF (Until June 14th) ¥9,000 Regular Price ¥10,000 Private tour additional charge for a group of 2 or 3. ¥10,000
On sale until Jun 25, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 東京都世田谷区玉川3-1-5 Japan