Following the massive success of our first collaboration event - Cocotte X Artichoke Gangsta Trolley Brunch, the big boys from Artichoke and Cocotte are back together for a sequel! This time, it’s all about that crispy fried goodness - cheeeecken. For two nights only, we’ll be slinging out our respective takes on this universal favourite – Artichoke with our shish taouk fried chicken, and Cocotte with their crispy confit chicken wings. All this juicy deliciousness to be dunked into a variety of sauces provided at the table; kebab shop sauce, roast chicken gravy, lardon aioli and toum (Lebanese Viagra).
Look forward to a variety of sides such as Cocotte’s Tartiflette - a decadent potato gratin with reblochon cheese, onions and French bacon; and Artichoke’s Lebanese Slaw - a cold, refreshing salad spiked with caraway, raisins and almonds . To take it waaay over the top, ’cuz that’s just how they roll, chefs Bjorn Shen and Anthony Yeoh will collaborate on a dessert of donut balls rolled in baharat sugar, carrot jam and orange ice cream.
Bird-Day Party will be held at Artichoke, 161 Middle Road, from Tuesday, 30 June 2015 to Wednesday, 1 July 2015. Available at $50++ per adult, $25++ per child, each table will be served sides and a free-flow of fried chicken in custom buckets. Yes you read that right. FREE FLOW CHICKEN. IN BUCKETS. Beverages are not included in the above price. But you’ll definitely want to grab a cold beer as we’re serving them out of a kiddy pool just for those 2 nights. Because it’s our party, and we really want to.
Reservations accepted via Peatix only: http://ptix.co/1dTMlpP.
When purchasing tickets online, please ensure that you provide a working phone number so that we can contact you to confirm necessary reservation details such as table size, etc. Your booking is only secure after we have made phone contact with you. We will contact you within 48 hours of your booking.
Whacha waiting for? It’s going to be one helluva happy bird day.
- All dishes are designed for sharing as per the usual Artichoke way.
- This ticket price is for fried chicken, sides and a portion of dessert only. Drinks are available for purchase on the night.
- As this is a ticketed event, the usual artichoke a la carte menu will not be available on these two nights.
- All parties on your table must be present and seated for dinner to commence.
- Due to limited seating, note that sharing of tickets is strictly not permitted (i.e. 5 people can't split 3 tickets worth of food).
- As this is a special event menu, we are unable to cater to dietary restrictions.
- As part of your purchase, please leave us your contact details so that we can contact you to confirm your reservation and the time you wish to come.
- You may choose to arrive any time from 7pm to 9pm. This is a multi-course menu, and if your party were to arrive after 9pm, please understand that we would have to rush all your food out to meet our kitchen closing time of 9.45pm.
- Tickets sold are not refundable.
[ Tue ] - [ Wed ]
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- Artichoke | 161 Middle Road
Dinner for 1 Adult (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $58.50 Dinner for 1 Child up to 12yrs (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $29.25 01 July Dinner for 1 Adult (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $58.50 01 July Dinner for 1 Child up to 12yrs (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $29.25 01 July Dinner for 1 Adult (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $58.50 01 July Dinner for 1 Child up to 12yrs (inclusive 10%SVC & 7%GST) SOLD OUT $29.25
- Venue Address
- 161 Middle Road, Singapore 188978 Singapore
Nearest MRT Stations, Bras Basah (Circle Line), City Hall and Bugis (EW Line). Parking is available at Fortune Centre and Waterloo Centre.
Artichoke Singapore57 Followers