Google Cloud Platform- Innovation.Not Infrastructure hosted by MaGIC Academy
As the Head of Google Cloud Platform Southeast Asia, Melina helps businesses make the most of Google's highly scalable and reliable infrastructure. Previously, she was the Head of Geo- Singapore, India and Indonesia at Google for Work. Melina has been with Google for over six years in various roles, including two years in Hong Kong. Prior to Google, Melina worked in operations for Singapore Airlines. Melina holds a Bachelor of Economics from the National University of Singapore.
- Learn about the Google ecosystem of products and how they can utilize different Google solutions to build their product, acquire users, monetize users and analyze behavior.
- Deep dive into Google Cloud Platform services
- Understand the key differentiators of Google's cloud technologies.
- Understand the technical aspects of Google Compute Engine and Google App Engine.
- 6.30 -7.00 pm : Overview on Google services
- 7.00 - 7.25 pm : Google Cloud Platform - what is it about. Key differentiations and why choose us.
- 7.25 - 7.45 pm : Break
- 7.45 - 8.05 pm : Case studies - startups on Google Cloud Platform
- 8.05 - 8.30 pm : Technical Aspects of the Google Compute Engine (IaaS), Google App Engine (PaaS)
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM MYT
MaGIC Ticket FULL
- Venue Address
- MaGIC, Block 3730 Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya. Malaysia