Korean BBQ Cookout! (SINGLES ONLY)
If you’re a regular fan of Korean movies or drams, you would have notice that Koreans seem to have unique ways of enjoying meat. The typical movie/drama scene usually starts off in a cold day with a man/woman being alone or with some friends, sitting at a BBQ place with a glass of soju, grilling delicious meats and sharing their life stories. Grilling meat on a hot pan has never been sexier!
Come re-enact these classic movie scenes with us as you binge on the juicy cuts of bbq meat while mingling with fellow singles. Chat about your favourite Running Man episodes or Exo’s latest music video through the evening as you discover each other’s interests.
Who knows? You might heat up something more than just meat alone and find your own korean fairytale at the end of it all! 행운!
What to Expect
- BBQ buffet. FREE-FLOW FOOD and DRINKS!
- Group interaction and rotation.
- Mingle session.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to60/40.
About K.Cook Korean BBQ Restaurant
A well-ventilated korean BBQ restaurant with an excellent view of Orchard Road and the city skyline, K. Cook has rich variety of both cooked and raw food. For the raw meat section alone, you can look forward to Marinated Beef Short Rib, Beef Bulgogi and Beef Plate Eye etc. For the cooked food section, you can look forward to a selection of Pork Belly, Korean Pancakes and Korean Rice Cakes.
Registration and Payment
- Head to side of the page to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 24 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on paymentmade. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- Walk-in customers without pre-registration are subjected to $10 on top of the regular event fee.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.