Throwback Thursday #TBT (SINGLES ONLY)
1 spot remaining for the ladies
2 spots remaining for the gentlemen
Do you often reminisce about your childhood memories and favourite past times like the popular MSN Messenger, A&W Root Beer float and Power Rangers? Here's your chance to relive them for one night only! Step into our time machine and turn back time in our magical old school classroom located in the Thomson neighbourhood.
Enjoy heartwarming local delights while having carefree, endless fun playing those after-school games that you used to love before you grew up and paid taxes. Reconnect with your inner innocence and fall in love the old school way – by having your breath taken away by that cute girl/boy in class!
What to Expect
- Hearty local fare with a slice of cake and refreshment.
- Group interaction and rotation.
- Gentlemen to rotate while ladies stay put.
- Old-school classic games such as airplane chess and five stones.
- Bag home some of the old-school favourite toys.
- Mingle session.
- Gender ratio of 50/50 to 60/40.
About Old School Delights
Old School Delights is about re-living culinary memories of Singapore’s past through authentic recipes handed down through generations. Embark on a trip down memory lane as werevisit the quintessential Singaporean dishes. From their signature dishes like Mee Siam to their old school chalkboard concept and an array of toys from Singapore’s golden ages, OSD guarantees to evoke pleasant memories of your childhood.
Registration and Payment
- Head to side of the page to R.S.V.P. now!
- Payment can be made through MasterCard, VISA or bank transfer.
- For bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend
- Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
- Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
- Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered single under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
- Must be aged 24 and above.
- Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
- Walk-in customers without pre-registration are subjected to $10 on top of the regular event fee.
- If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
- If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.