Data Centres for Singapore Startups: Scaling Up and Going Global
There comes a time when your organisation will grow to a size where managing your own IT infrastructure will be more beneficial.
- When do you know that it is the right time?
- How can you strategise your data centre needs?
- Should you colocate?
- Is a public, private or hybrid cloud architecture the best way moving forward?
- What are the regulatory and security issues you must think about in your global target markets?
- What are the latest data centre market requirements?
Join Digital Realty for a late afternoon session over beer. Learn how to strategise your future data centre needs so that when the time comes, you will be ready for it. Digital Realty has helped many start-ups since 2004, one of them being Facebook.
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM SGT
- ACE Ideation Centre, 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #01-13
- Venue Address
- 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #01-13 Singapore
Neil Mirano28 Followers