Riverboat Dining (SINGLES ONLY)
Tongkang, a type of light wooden boat, was commonly used in the early 19th century to carry goods along rivers in Maritime Southeast Asia. However in our modern era, the last surviving pair of tongkangs afloat the Singapore River has been transformed into an experiential dining by TongKang Riverboat Dining at Clarke Quay.
Deriving from the rich culinary traditions, the cuisine served by TongKang Riverboat Dining is vibrant, varied and altogether unique. Kick back your mid-week stress by indulging in our 3-course meal onboard the tongkang while sharing laughter and pithying conversations with other congenial individuals!
The first of these two treasured tongkangs or Bar Boat houses a bar, perfect for after-work drinks or corporate parties.
The second boat or Restaurant Boat is where diners will enjoy exquisite cuisine aboard this historic vessel. That’s not all, you can entertain your business associates at a private meal or hold your theme parties and soiree for your weddings and stag nights. The view of the sunset and gentle breeze completes the memorable experience.
What to Expect
• 1-1 speed dating with rotation
• Each session is 15 minutes
• At the end of each 15 minutes, gentlemen move to the next table while ladies remain seated throughout the rotation
• Tantalising 3-course meal
• Gender ratio of 50/50 or 60/40
• After-event mingling (optional)
Registration and Payment
• Cost for the event is $59 nett for gentlemen and $49 nett for ladies
• Payment can be made through MasterCard or VISA
• Head to GaiGai to R.S.V.P. now!
Refer a Friend
• Refer 1 to 2 friends, receive $5 rebate each at the end of the event.
• Refer 3 friends or more, receive $10 rebate each!
Terms and Conditions
• Event is opened to all Singaporeans, Singapore PR and Employment Pass holders who are registered SINGLE under the Singapore Registry of Marriage.
• Must be aged 24 and above.
• Event registrations are based on first-come-first-serve basis.
• Confirmation of seat is based on payment made. Without confirmation, we will not admit you to the event.
• Walk-in customers without pre-registration are subjected to $10 on top of the regular event fee.
• If a participant withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a refund of 80% of the ticket price will be given. The remaining 20% is non-refundable as part of GaiGai’s administration fee.
• If a participant withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given.
• In the event that GaiGai cancels its event, full refund or a replacement event will be done.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2015-05-20 10:14:44