Rails Girls KL Beginners Workshop (4 classes)
What is this class about?
This a 4-part beginner workshop series that will teach you how to build full-fledged websites and front-end web apps. This series serves as an important preparatory course to our follow-up intermediate workshops scheduled to start in July, where we will dive into Ruby on Rails to build more advanced web apps.
As we will be delivering a structured syllabus this time around, we will be charging RM60 for the 4-part beginner package to ensure that participants commit to the workshops. However, if you are unable to afford the amount but are incredibly keen to join nonetheless, speak to us and we will assess each case individually!
What: Rails Girls KL Beginners workshop (4 classes)
All classes run 10am-1pm on Saturdays.
Where: Makespace, Quill City Mall, Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL
Price: RM 60 (for all 4 classes)
Can't make it to all 4 classes? Good news! We are offering individual spots for each class as well. For tickets to Part 1 of the class, click here.
Check out our schedule and demo for the whole series here:
- Do I need to have any experience coding?
- Nope, our class is catered to total beginners to coding! You just need to be comfortable typing and operating a computer. You should also be able to attend all classes in the series as they build up on one another.
- Unfortunately no, but you will go home with a working project by the end of the class!
- We welcome anyone from the ages of 12 and above! We have had students from all walks of life join us. You just need to be yourself and have a desire to learn.
- Yes, you will need to bring a laptop and charger for the class.
- Everyone is welcome! We will be giving priority to the ladies though, but do sign up if you're interested.
I have more questions!
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM MYT
- Makespace, Quill City Mall, KL
Excited to learn coding! SOLD OUT RM60.00
- Venue Address
- Makespace, Quill City Mall, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 min walk from Medan Tuanku monorail, 10 min walk from Dang Wangi LRT, opposite Sheraton Hotel