Matcha Delights Tour - Launch Campaign: 50%OFF -
Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
We, Mat-Cha-Doh, provide not only casual, but authentic Matcha (ground green tea) experience tour in the heart of Tokyo. Our tour will take you to a stylish and cool Wabi-Sabi world where you experience the unique and fun Japanese tea ceremony, and appreciate the traditional Japanese beauty by visiting specialty shops of green tea, Japanese sweets, and ceramics. It is indeed a journey that will free your mind.
We hope that you will, by joining this tour, recognize the amazing powers that Matcha has, and that you will live a healthy and energetic life with Matcha even after you return to your country.
Meet at Toritsu-Daigaku Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- Participants take a short car ride as they are guided to classroom.
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Try out for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls, and the etiquette of flower arrangements.
- Doien tea shop – Includes green tea sampling
Participants are taken to this shop specializing in green tea, a commodity now experiencing a worldwide boom due to the increasing interest in healthy living and Japanese food.
- Hachinoya traditional Japanese confectionery
Participants are taken to this specialty Japanese confectionery, which creates beautiful traditional sweets carefully prepared by artisans with choice ingredients.
- Gallery Yakimono NAGANAWA Japanese ceramics and pottery shop
Participants are taken to this pottery shop carrying a vast selection of tableware suitable for use in the tea ceremony or with Japanese cuisine (now a registered UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage).
- Interpreter escorts participants to station. Participants walk along a charming shopping district to the station.
Basic plan now 50% off! ￥16,000 ⇒ ￥8,000
＊ Includes interpreter (English) fee
- Photos taken during the kimono session and tea ceremony class are later given as a present to participants over the internet.
What you need to bring
- Socks or stocking
You can add the following optional plan. Please contact for details.
The tour schedule will be revised as appropriate.
- Kimono Experience