MaGIC Academy: TRIZ The Open Secret of Innovation in Forbes 500 Companies
TRIZ is a problem solving method based on logic and data, not intuition, which accelerates the project team’s ability to solve these problems creatively. TRIZ also provides repeatability, predictability, and reliability due to its structure and algorithmic approach. “TRIZ” is the (Russian) acronym for the “Theory of Inventive Problem Solving.” G.S. Altshuller and his colleagues in the former U.S.S.R. developed the method between 1946 and 1985.
TRIZ is an international science of creativity that relies on the study of the patterns of problems and solutions, not on the spontaneous and intuitive creativity of individuals or groups. More than three million patents have been analyzed to discover the patterns that predict breakthrough solutions to problems. TRIZ is spreading into corporate use across several parallel paths – it is increasingly common in Six Sigma processes, in project management and risk management systems, and in organizational innovation initiatives.
1. The 5 Levels of Innovation : Not All Innovations are Equal
2. Systematic Innovation : Make Success Predictable & Repeatable
3. Doing the Right Thing : Finding the Right Problem to Solve
4. Doing Things Right : Finding the Right Solution to the Problem
- The event description was updated. Diff#86062 2015-04-15 06:48:24
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM MYT
- Venue Address
- Block 3730, Persiaran APEC, 63000, Cyberjaya, Malaysia Malaysia