Author 101 University
The Premier Event for Marketing & Publishing Success
Expand your brand, your earnings
and your reputation as the
authority in your field.
After 3 days at Author101
University you'll leave with the
precise tools to propel yourself into
the top 3% of any industry.
The answers you've been looking for
Are you curious about what publishers like Harper Collins, Morgan James, Adams Media, Wiley, Random House, and Simon & Schuster are looking for?
What is the best way to get your manuscript read when you're an unpublished author?
Want to know the biggest mistakes to avoid when writing book proposals?
Topics: A small sampling of some of what we'll share with you...
• What you need to know to get a YES from agents & publishers
• Learn the secrets to becoming a best selling author and sought-after speaker while growing your business revenue every quarter
• How to accomplish your goals rapidly without financial strain and pain, guided by mentors who have done it
• Understand how to master major media including books, radio, tv, and online media (social media, blogs-vlogs and more)
• How to get half a million dollars' worth of publicity for little or no money media (social media, blogs-vlogs and more)
What you'll learn...
How to create "hooks" for yourself and your business that will make you virtually irresistible to every media outlet and make coverage for yourself a virtual certainty.
How to get rich and become famous by being a guest on radio shows without spending a dime on advertising.
How to create promotional materials (media kits, etc.) that will have the media running to you for your opinion every time a story in your area pops up.
How to quickly and easily create an automated process to capture leads and sales and to up-sell and cross-sell these people with a minimum of effort.
How to make any book you write or publish an Amazon best-seller with a system that has been PROVEN to work.
If you'd like to learn the secrets of getting your book published or how to turn your book or publishing business into a money machine, this course is for you. Keep reading to find out more.
You'll get more out of this seminar ($397 for TWO people!) than any event this year offered at any price in the publishing industry.
Who is Eligible to Attend...
Why YOU should AttendSpend 3 days with Rick's close circle of experts, friends and mentors. His hand picked panel of literary agents want to meet you and read your proposal. The networking alone will change your life and business. Come be a part of our family.
[ Thu ] - [ Sat ]
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
- Westin LAX
TWO for the price of ONE. $397.00
- Venue Address
- 5400 West Century Boulevard · Los Angeles, California, 90045 United States
Rick Frishman1 Follower