My First Farm
School’s Out and Nature’s In.
Living in the concrete jungle, our children are missing out the opportunity to connect with nature. Come and share a love for the earth with your kids by giving them a small (box) garden of their own.
‘My First Farm’ workshop, is a 90-minute interactive hands-on workshop that is packed with activities to help kids develop a deeper understanding of the food they eat, acquire new gardening skills and knowledge, learn how to plan a vegetable patch and what plants grows well together.
What fun things will they learn:-
• Why do we need to grow our own vegetables?
• What do I need to grow my very own vegetables?
• Planning & Crafting ‘My First Farm’ box
• Planting the 6 young seedlings
• Planting a container tomato plant
• Decorate the farm
• Learn & Grow Microgreens in a F&N Magnolia Carton
When & Where
20 March 2015, 10am at Bugis Cube rooftop (G.R.E.E.N.S rooftop farm)
$40/child + $10 for accompanying adult
• 1 styrofoam box
• Craft materials
• Growing medium
• Formulated Peat
• 6 young vegetable seedlings
• 1 container tomato plant
• 1 Microgreens starter kit
• 1 packet of organic Cress microgreens seeds
6-12 years old. Children 7 and below need to be accompanied by an adult.
Only 8 slots available. Register early to book your space.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- G.R.E.E.N.S rooftop @ Bugis Cube
Child's Ticket $40.00 Accompanying Adult $10.00
On sale until Mar 19, 2015, 10:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 470 North Bridge Road Singapore
5-min walk from Bugis MRT.
Khai Lin34 Followers
12 / 12