MaGIC Academy : Ahead Of The Curve by Brian Wong
Brian Wong is the co-founder and CEO of Kiip, a mobile rewards network that offers prizes to players that reach new levels or achievements in games or apps. The venture has raised $15.4 million, according to Kiip's website, making Wong's San Francisco-based company one of the hottest to watch. Brian Wong is the youngest person to ever receive venture capital funding as said by TechCrunch and the Wall Street Journal.
Kiip has been named one of the world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, listed by Forbes as one of the 4 Hot Online Ad Companies to Put on Your Watch List and included on the Dow Jones FasTech50 List. After skipping four K-12 grades, Wong received his Bachelor of Commerce from the University of British Columbia at age 18; shortly after he became one of the youngest people to ever receive venture capital funding. Wong is also recognized with many awards for his accomplishments and leadership, including: Forbes' 30 under 30; the Top 20 Under 20 awards for all of Canada; Business Insider's Top 25 Under 25 in Silicon Valley and 18 Most Important People in Mobile Advertising; Mashable's Top 5 Entrepreneurs to Watch; and the AdAge Creativity Top 50.
- Brian Wong's startup journey and challenges
- Learn how to reward your users and make profit at the same time
- The event description was updated. Diff 2015-03-19 14:15:37
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM MYT
- Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
On sale until Mar 22, 2015, 11:45:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Microsoft Malaysia, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia