Bhutan Adventures: Community Outreach activities with Asha Kama(renown artist)
Would like to find out if any light & open minded travelers would be interested to visit and explore Bhutan?
Profile of Organisers: 2 friends who likes to travel, and meet new people who share the same passion and interests. Making traveling a more meaningful activity than doing the "usual"... It will be a good time to visit Bhutan now before it shift to a more developed phase.
Meet up Date: 9 April 2015
- Departing in 16 July 2015( 6 days adventures and leave on 22 July 7th Day) . - - Accommodation in 3 star category, locally-boutique owned. a) Peaceful Resort in Thimpu b) The Tiger Nest Resort in Paro
- Royal Bhutan Government has declared “Visit Bhutan Year 2015” to celebrate the 60th birthday of His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo
- Community outreached in NGO projects led by Asha Karma, renown artist: The group will be lending a hand at The Art Park project which aimed to commemorate His Majesty the Fourth Druk Gyalpo's Birthday.
- Special arrangements of photography moments with Monks in one of the Monasteries overlooking the “Breathtaking” landscapes of the Valley
- Connecting with the Bhutanese being a“1 Day Farmer” learning to harvest in the rice paddy fields. Savor your palate by cooking together with the farmers.
- Capturing and immerse one self in the nature beauty of the countryside
- Experience the serenity in the Bhutanese architecture accommodation
- For those not interested in Art sessions, a seperate program can be tailor-made.
- Air-ticket(Druk Air) to be purchase seperately at your own arrangements and disposal.
- As there are only 2 Direct flights per week out to Singapore, the seats get snapped up easily even we are traveling duing the low season.
- We will gather and to further discuss about the adventures and community outreach activities in Bhutan, along with the understanding of daily govt. taffif requried and payment procedures.
- We are not from any travel agencies. Hence, you are advised to purchase your own medical and travel insurance for you trip.
- You are advised to arrive 15 mins early to register, and help yourself for drinks. Drinks & snacks are at your own account.
- We are ONLY accept attandess who are really interested about the adventures & community outreach activites, and intented to travel during the period of 16 to 22 July 2015.
- We strongly encourage "Going Green". Kindly be informed to print out your own copies of materials prior attending the meeting.
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM SGT
- the clue-less goat(specialty coffee house) Goldhill Centre, 189 Thomson Road, S(307631)
Freedom of Exploration FULL
- Venue Address
- 189 Thomson Road,S(307631) Singapore
less than a minute walk from Novena MRT station( Exit via United Square direction)