Japanese Cooking Class
This cooking class is for people who are tired of making sushi or tempura. It's a intermediate class where our chef will demonstrate 4 dishes and provide useful cooking method and tips. For every class, the focus is to select the freshest seasonal ingredients in the NY community and provide new and creative Japanese dishes. Click on our Facebook photos to see cooking classes.
After the demonstration, chefs, Ryota Kitagawa & Kakusburo Sakurai will present the 4 course meal for you to taste, enjoy and interact. Our sommelier, Toshiyuki Koizumi will handpick sake and wines for pairing (optional add-on).
March 2015: "Winter Menu"
February 2015: "Valentine's Menu"
- Grilled shrimp marinated with spicy sauce
- Salmon tartar
- Filet mignon steak with egg york sauce
- Grilled lobster & scallop with cream sauce
January 2015: "Winter Menu"
- Green mussels and cabbage soup with white Miso
- Grilled scallop and mushroom in the half shell
- Seasoned cooked rice with cod and cod roe
- Sake-steamed clam and pork belly