Winning Strangers Over
Winning Strangers Over: Secrets of Successful Networking
Today it’s no longer an option not to have a network; it’s a necessity.
Many people make the mistake of thinking that networking is something that only people who work in sales need to worry about. Even though this is a common misconception, the fact is that it just is not true.
No matter what industry of work you are in, it's important to cultivate relationships with like-minded professionals that you can help, and who may also be of assistance to you at some point in your life and work.
Developing lasting connections is not just important in your current line of work, but in wherever you choose to build your career.Whether you are an entrepreneur or working professional, your career has always been a game of trust and that’s even more true these days.
That’s why is incredibly vital that you learn how to build lasting and collaborative connections with the people you meet.
This workshop is suitable for you if:
• You find it difficult to approach strangers
• You do not know what to say when you meet someone new
• You have been meeting so many people with no results
• You realise that people rarely follow-up with you after the 1st meetup
• You find it challenging to build a connection
In this 2-hour session, you can expect to:
• Identify 3 Common Mistakes you should never commit• Learn how not to let preconceived ideas kill your next potential deal
• Find out which type of networker you are and tweak it to your ADVANTAGE
• Discover how you can build TREMENDOUS rapport in the first meetup
• Get your hands on 5 Tips and Strategies to BUILD Powerful Connections
• Be amazed by Disruptive Trends that will CHANGE the way you work
• Understand how you can build LASTING relationships with your network
• Get ready to TRANSFORM your network into powerful results
We wish for all participants to gain the maximum benefit from our event.
Event will continue unless otherwise mentioned. Participants from other groups will be joining in as well.
Please bring along your namecards, writing material, a great learning attitude and a big smile! Dress code: Smart Casual.
Registration is on a first come first first basis. You will be placed on the waitlist if quota is reached.
See you there!
Profile of Shawn Yeo
Shawn Yeo is an Advocate of Building Communities and Master at Connecting with People.
Shawn’s success can only be attribute to the connections he has built over the years, enabling him to reach resources, people and knowledge he will not have otherwise. He is always grateful for the people he has met and built relationships with.
Standing on the shoulders of giants, Shawn became the Founder of Vinco Global Pte Ltd. He is passionate in influencing minds and creating great value to the world through the pursuit of Dreams.
Since 2003, Shawn has worked with thousands of people and transformed their results and their lives. He was also the Principal Trainer of the popular Advolution programme, a transformational programme designed to unleash the potential of participants and is a certified MSF trainer.
Shawn has been invited as Main Speaker in the Singapore Education Summit 2011, is the Author of 2 books (including the popular Smart Teacher Stupid Teacher) and the Developer of Create-and-Share Platform ‘A* Is Easy’.
Garnering the support of successful people, experts and companies from various industries, Shawn developed the Vinco Game Changers Education and Career Destiny Series, exceptional personal development programs for adults to get ahead in their careers and life.
Working with numerous employees and employers has also allowed him to work with corporates to create vibrant and sustainable work cultures, thus the Corporate Culture Building Program was formed.
Together with his partners and a strong belief to develop the World’s Dream Company, Shawn has taken the path less travelled and is intent on bringing Dreams back to the world through Vinco.
Vinco’s cause has gained the support and advice of successful people, companies and experts from various industries, and is poised to create a global platform for growth and opportunities for everyone.
Today, Shawn continues his mission to inspire people to live a fulfilling life in their pursuit of their dreams, and loves every minute of it!
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- Mountbatten Square #03-33, 229 Mountbatten Road, 398007
I'm going! $10.00
- Venue Address
- Mountbatten Square #03-33, 229 Mountbatten Road, 398007 Singapore
Vinco Global18 Followers