Studio Portraiture Workshop (2-6 March 2015)
Date of Commencement: 2 March 2015
Time: 1930hrs - 2130hrs (2hrs each)
Number of Sessions: 4 Sessions
Venue: Camera Rental Centre, 32B South Bridge Road
Workshop Fee: S$450/person (min/max 4 participants)
- 2 March 2015, 7.30–9.30pm
- 3 March 2015, 7.30–9.30pm
- 4 March 2015, 7.30–9.30pm
- 6 March 2015, 7.30–9.30pm
Participants must bring their DSLR or prosumer camera with hotshoe (for wireless trigger) or PC sync port (for wired trigger). A tripod, while not necessary, is recommended as it will expand your creative options and ensure the best quality images.
Good posing, strong rapport, clear communication and great lighting are just some of the key ingredients to a good studio portrait.
Although lighting setups are everywhere, not everyone understands why a light was placed in a certain position or aimed at a particular angle. Copying setups without a strong understanding of the hows and whys often results in disappointing portraits.
By giving you 5 out of 8 hours of hands-on training with in-class projects and a final model shoot, our Studio Portraiture workshop aims to equip you with a strong foundation in two key areas:
1. lighting concepts so you’d be able to modify an existing setup to achieve your own creative ideas, troubleshoot lighting problems, and create your own setups that others will be wanting to follow,
2. posing, directing and communication techniques that help to make your model look as good as possible
Promotions & Discounts
Early Bird Promotion - $10 off
Sign up and make payment at least 3 weeks prior to the commencement date to enjoy $10 off your course fee.
Bring-a-friend Promotion - $10 off
Bring a friend along and enjoy $10 off your course fee.
Detailed Course Outline, Sign Up Details
For detailed course outline, schedule, and sign up forms, please visit our Studio Portraiture here. For other enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Mon ] - [ Fri ]
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- 32B South Bridge Road
Credit Card Payment $440.00 DBS Bank Transfer (Details will be emailed) Credit Card Payment $450.00
- Venue Address
- 32B South Bridge Road, Singapore Singapore
Phocus Academy244 Followers