Join us and it is just RM50 for total of 16 sessions within 3 months! It is on every Saturday and Sunday morning 7:30AM at KLCC Park!
A place for people to come together in pursuit of an active and healthy lifestyle, Superheroes Fitcamp provides all the training one would expect from a bootcamp minus a stern drill sargeant, but takes it one step further by providing nutrition coaching to ensure bodies look healthy on the outside and inside.
- Work out to train endurance, strength and core power.
- Weekly personal nutrition coaching sessions include nutrition consultation, diet recommendations, meal planning, and body composition analysis.
- Coaches monitor fitness training and provide nutrition advice.
- Suitable for beginners looking to kick-start a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Pre-briefing conducted at Active Nutrition Club at St. Mary Place, Jalan Tengah, off Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50450 Kuala Lumpur prior to start of programme.
- Training session conducted at KLCC Park (next to ExxonMobil Tower), 50088, Kuala Lumpur.
Participants are advised to wear appropriate sports attire and bring their own yoga mat, dumbbells, and resistance strings. Individuals with asthma, weak heart, and chronic diseases should call HappyTime Fitcamp before committing to fitness regimes.
Enquiries: 010-464 2208 (Call 9am – 9pm daily)
Business registration number: 002110969-K
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM MYT
- KLCC Park (space next to ExxonMobil Tower)
16 Sessions of Access Ticket 50.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- KLCC Park (space next to ExxonMobil Tower) Malaysia
Call Coach Ryan 010-4642208 for location details.
Ryan Chee4 Followers