More Arduino from Scratch with Scratch for Arduino
What you'll do
- Guess the Word Game: We'll meddle around with the LCD character display module and implement a simple word-guessing game.
- Pong Game: Build the classic Pong game and control it with an ADKeyboard module.
- Maze Game: We'll build another game, and reuse the ADKeyboard module to navigate the maze.
What to bring
- Laptop, preferably with the following free software installed:
You don't need to bring an Arduino as we'll lend you a complete starter kit which comes with a variety of components that you can control with Scratch. You won't get to bring it home, but you can always purchase one from us after the course.
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- IDA Labs@NDC Level 3
On sale until Dec 30, 2014, 8:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 111 Middle Road, Singapore 188969 Singapore
IDA Labs@NDC is in the National Design Centre, across the road from the National Library Building. After you enter, work your way to the "Kapok" store at the back of the building and take the elevator behind the store to find us on level 3.