Arduino from Scratch with Scratch for Arduino
Pre-requisitesNo prior experience necessary. We'll guide you along as you put together the code and circuit. Suitable for anyone 10 years old and older. But if you already know programming, this is not the course for you.
What to bring
- Laptop, preferably with the following free software installed:
You don't need to bring an Arduino as we'll lend you a complete starter kit which comes with a variety of components that you can control with Scratch. You won't get to bring it home, but you can always purchase one from us after the course.
What you'll do
- Traffic Light: Learn to control a few LED lights, and make a traffic light pattern or something crazier if you like
- Light Theremin: We'll make music by waving our hands in thin air
- Racing Car: Build a racing car game that's controlled by a knob
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- IDA Labs@NDC Level 3
On sale until Dec 30, 2014, 12:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 111 Middle Road, Singapore 188969 Singapore
IDA Labs@NDC is in the National Design Centre, across the road from the National Library Building. After you enter, work your way to the "Kapok" store at the back of the building and take the elevator behind the store to find us on level 3.