Change for Good: How a new generation of social organisations are succeeding in Malaysia
Change for Good is the "TED" of innovative ideas for social good. Malaysia's challenges -- in education, the environment, for children -- are too big for the same old approaches. Learn about next generation social initiatives, including new ways of creating social impact, social enterprise, and how people creating sustainable change.
Don't miss this. Change for Good will feature Malaysia's leading innovators in the social sector. Keep an eye on this page and we'll be updating it with the great speakers.
- Wivina Belmonte (Head of Country Programme, UNICEF Malaysia)
- John-son Oei (Founder & CEO, EPIC)
- Datin Elya Adnan (Founder, OrphanCARE)
- Yasmin Rasyid (Founder, EcoKnights)
- As well as speakers from PT Foundation, Biji-biji and many more!
Hosted by the Hong Leong Foundation, Change for Good aims to expand our minds around addressing social challenges by looking at innovative approaches and models organisations are using to solve complex challenges. Change for Good is organised in partnership with Tandemic, Social Enterprise Alliance Malaysia, and Scope Group.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2014-11-15 06:17:36
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- Theatrette, Wisma Hong Leong
NGO Social Enterprise Corporate & Government General Public
- Venue Address
- 18, Jalan Perak, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia