TRAVELSHOPA TALKS X KEEPERS
TRAVELSHOPA TALKS is a monthly get together for local designers and retailers. This informal session is an opportunity for you to connect, talk shop, mingle or just have a cuppa with fellow local designers and retailers and like-minded people. Come and get to know Renée Lodens, the Founder & Managing Director of Travelshopa; pick her brains about Travelshopa as well as the local shopping scene and how to market your business. She will answer questions such as:
- Social media - Which social media should I focus on to reach my target audience?
- Marketing priorities - What marketing activities should I focus on at different stages?
- Event trends - What type of events should I be holding?
- Investment in website - What areas of my website should I focus on?
We look forward to seeing you there!
WHAT'S INCLUDED. A 45-minute presentation with Q&A and networking, and delicious refreshments.
WHEN. Tuesday November 11, 2014 11am-1pm
WHERE. Orchard Green (Junction of Cairnhill and Orchard Roads), Singapore 238854
ATTENDEES. Max. 20 local designers and independent retailers
Renée Lodens started her career in business development in the media and manufacturing sectors, before she moved into ICT market intelligence, consulting to some of the world's biggest brands. In everything she did, she gravitated to intrapreneurial roles and projects.
With a strong sense of vision and entrepreneurial spirit she founded Travelshopa in 2013 in Singapore, and has become a passionate and knowledgable leader in the local shopping landscape. To date Travelshopa has received industry recognition such as Singapore's Top 20 Startups 2014 by Singapore Business Review and Shortlisted Talent Unleashed Best Startup 2014, and is well on track to being the global online community dedicated to local shopping she once dreamed of.
- The event description was updated. Diff#60128 2014-11-10 12:16:46
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- Orchard Green (Junction of Cairnhill and Orchard Roads) Singapore