[International students!] Enjoy BBQ with new friends in Tokyo
This event is organised by Natsumi Kogure on trippiece.
en.trippiece.com is a free web service for travelers looking for likeminded people for their next trip in Japan. We know you are dying to uncover all the local secrets so we have handpicked a series of unique, only-in-Japan experiences for you! Whether you have been living in Japan for 10 years, or are only in town for 10 days, we welcome you to come discover Japan with us and other fellow travelers!
★What’s this event about?
This is the event for students! Let's enjoy BBQ and talking with new friends in the English garden in Tokyo! BBQ pit, food and drinks are fully included in the fees! No need to prepare and bring anything so feel free to join!
This event will be held in Keio Tamagawa Ange BBQ-VILLAGE (http://www.herofield.com/bbq/ange/), wich is located in the English Garden in Tokyo.
Not only are there BBQ pits, as well as food and drink prepared for users!
We will be taking the BBQ Dinner course. Food will be fully prepared, including Beef rib roast steak, pork ribs, chicken, smoked sausage, seafood and vegetables!!(MENU:http://www.herofield.com/bbq/ange/basic_menu.html)
Come experience a relaxing evening with us!
★Meeting time: 19 Oct (Sun), 5:15pm
★Meeting place: Keio Tamagawa Station
★Fees: 3,300yen (including place rental, food & drinks) but you may BYOB!
★Registration: By your tickets and sign up by 10 Oct, Fri
★Things to note: Please note that this event needs a min. of 5 pax to begin! Invite your friends too!
★Cancellation: Please take note of the following cancellation charges:2 days before event: 29% of total fees
1 day before event: 30% of total fees
1) Contact the organiser directly at the trip page.
2) Email your queries to Shu at email@example.com
☆What our previous participants have said about trippiece events
“Great day hiking and seeing Mashiko with great company. Worth the early Saturday wake up.” - Mairead, participant on Mashiko Sunflower Festival trip in Aug 2014
“A fantastic break from the city. Quite a wonderful experience: full of culture, history, good shopping, delicious lunch, and interesting people.” - Brent Hanson, participant on Mashiko Sunflower Festival trip in Aug 2014
“Special thanks to Shu san . We had a good time, thank you everybody.” - Shan, participant on Okutama Hiking in Aug 2014
“It was my first time joining any spiritual experience like Zazen but I felt welcome by the people at Risenji. Thanks Shu n Keisuke for the activity!” - Norah Hoang, participant for Zen Meditation experience in Jul 2014
“Great food, great company! Thanks for organising Shu :-)” - Ranj, participant for Misaki Tuna Auction day-trip in Jul 2014
1) trippiece is an online platform for travellers to plan and make trips with other likeminded travellers. All trips are planned by users on a voluntary basis. As this is a shared-cost trip, please refrain from cancellation as it may cause inconveniences to the volunteer planners and other participants.
2) The participant understands that during the course of the trip unforeseen situations may occur, including, but not limited to, accident, illness, political instability and the forces of nature. The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey. By joining the activities, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate trippiece, the volunteer planners and any other participants in the trips from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.
3) If the participant does not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date and time, the planner has the right to not wait for the participant. There is no refund of any money paid.
4) By joining you have hereby agreed & accepted the above terms and conditions.