Healing Hands - Ergonomics for kids
Bio Data of the Speaker:
Dr.Simon Shen D.C
- Graduate of New Zealand College of Chiropractic (New Zealand)
- Member of New Zealand Chiropractic Association
- Trigger Point Therapy Practitioner
- Utilizes Diversified, Upper Cervical and Gonstead Techniques
Dr. Simon Shen was born in Taiwan and moves to New Zealand at a young age. He discovered Chiropractic while looking at different careers in health care. During his studies, the philosophy of Chiropractic fitted perfectly with him and decided to be the best Chiropractic he can be. With this goal, he focused on his passion and was awarded a scholarship for dinical excellence in the Chiropractic Centre in New Zealand.
Being exposed to a wide variety of Chiropractic techniques, Dr Simon possess a variety of methods in Chiropractic to work with for every patient. Dr Simon is fluent in both Mandarin and English which enables him to better help and service the people in Singapore with their Health Care needs. Dr Simon is both excited and is blessed to have the opportunity to serve each individual young and old.
- Venue was changed to "Suntec Room 300". Orig#35782 2014-05-12 08:31:07