AWS Partner Breakfast - Auckland 2014
AWS Partner Briefing Breakfast - Auckland
More than tens of thousands of businesses in Australia and New Zealand use Amazon Web Services' global infrastructure to run practically everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data analytics to social and gaming apps for web and mobile.
Are you interested in taking advantage of this opportunity? Join us on Thursday, May 8, 2014, for the AWS Partner Briefing in Auckland to find out.
AWS Partner Briefing is open to current and prospective AWS Partner Network (APN) members and is geared at business, marketing and sales leaders building software solutions or client practices on the AWS platform.
Reasons to Attend
- Find out how to join the APN program and take advantage of the market momentum.
- Dedicated sessions for Consulting and ISV Partners.
- Increase profitability of your business by using the AWS Cloud.
- Learn how you can take advantage of the SaaS model.
- Get your questions answered by the AWS Partner Team.
- Network with your peers.
- 8:00am - 8:30am - Breakfast and Networking
- 8:30am - 8:40am - Introduction and Welcome
- 8:40am - 9:00am - Partnering with AWS
- 9:00am - 9:15am - First Workload on AWS
- 9:15am - 9:30am - Moving to Managed Services
- 9:30am - 9:45am - ISVs in the Ecosystem
- 9:45am - 10:00am - Opportunity in New Zealand & Close
We look forward to seeing you there. Seats are limited, please register today!
The Amazon Web Services Team