Platform Selling System (TM) - Workshop Lite on 17 Mar
Platform Selling System (PSS)
This event is a must-attend for you if
- You struggle with delivering a highly engaging sales presentation or business preview on the stage, with strong conversion rates to follow-up meetings or sales
- You know your product and service is THE SOLUTION to the problems your audience face but you can't communicate that in an effective manner without being "pushy"
- You love what you do and excel on a 1-to-1 sales pitch but "lose it all" when you're in front of a huge audience with high expectations of you
- You lack a systematic approach to sequence and structure your presentation content in a way that primes your audience to be open and attracted to your offering
- You can't get your head around how to engage your audience effectively and be aware of the energetics and mechanics of a "selling space" that works
Through this 2-hours Workshop, you will learn
- The 3 biggest mistakes content experts and sales professionals make in their sales presentations
- An intuitive "Yakking Yardsticks" framework, developed with insights after evaluating over 150 presentations, to audit your own presentations
- A suite of tools to constant enthrall your audience while providing high value for your audience
- Avoid the "energetic pitfalls" and gain a deep-dive into the Platform Selling System (TM)
Partial Testimonials List
“Just want to drop you a note to let you know that I had thoroughly enjoyed myself during the 3 sessions of training I had with you in preparation for my Speech on our Company's big day. Under your coaching, I have become more confident and was able to present myself and my speech in style. It was my first speech on stage and I am glad that I have managed to engage your service in time.
I would definitely come back to you again should I or my associates be needing such relevant training in the future time.”
Thomas Hong, CEO, Le Xin Group
“Through Benjamin’s coaching, I had learnt about effective use of storytelling techniques and frameworks that fits my presentation themes, targeting the audience with Extended-DISC as a framework for identifying with and communicating to my audience. I also appreciated how Benjamin pointed out my blind spots in terms of pronunciation, pausing effectively and also harnessing emotions in my speech. It was also great that he gave me a lot of ideas and suggestions on how to open and close my presentations strongly and also use analogies creatively to deliver presentations that resonate with my audience!
My biggest tangible takeaway from Benjamin’s coaching?
An immediate closing of a USD$40,000 deal with a client who initially said she wouldn’t invest anymore but decided otherwise, after listening to my closing story that led to her taking action.”
Fenny Maynard, Sales Director, Walton International Group (Singapore)
“Although I only had one session with Benjamin it was immediately clear that he was very knowledgable on public speaking and straight away added value with his input. I would definitely look to work with him again in the future.”
Ken Sielecki, CEO, Olivia Mia
Speaker of the Evening - Benjamin Loh
Known as the Connection Maverick, I strongly believe that with all else
being equal, effective and authentic connections are what will set
people apart as high-performing individuals.
At the age of 26 years old, I've been investing the past five years for self-education in the art and science of connecting with successful individuals and building a Personal Board of Directors (BoD) comprising Directors of Public Listed Companies, adjunct faculties, media personalities, leading social entrepreneurs and successful business owners.
I am one of the youngest Associate Certified Coach (ACC) in Singapore and Asia Pacific, credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Trained as a Certified Extended DISC® Professional and Reiss Profile® Master, I work with my clients to overcome their barriers in public speaking and effective connections. My clients include entrepreneurs and executives from organizations like MOE, IBM, DHL, AIA, ERA, Barclays Capital, Ernst & Young, Franklin Templeton Investments, Walton International Group and Le Xin Group.
My work in entrepreneurship and activism has also been covered on over 30 occasions on over 10 media platforms like Channel News Asia (CNA), Straits Times (ST), The New Paper (TNP), Lian He Zao Bao (LHZB), Sunday Times, Business Times (BT), News938 Live and Gold 90.5 FM.
100% Iron-Clad Guarantee & Refund Policy
In the scenario you have completed the program exercises and weekly homework and you feel you have not benefitted tangibly (raise your presentation ratings as a speaker and increased conversion to sales leads), we will be happy to provide a full refund of your course fees.
To prevent abuse of this policy, evidence of work committed has to be furnished to the Program Leader for consensus.
My commitment is to empower you in speaking on stage so you can be comfortable delivering speeches in your own skin and yet be able to sell your “cause” to qualified people during your presentations.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Singapore Management University (SMU), School of Business (SoB), 50 Stamford Road — Seminar Room 1.1 (Level 1)
Early Bird (Free) FULL
- Venue Address
- Singapore Management University (SMU), School of Business (SoB), 50 Stamford Road — Seminar Room 1.1 (Level 1) Singapore
Benjamin Loh3 Followers