The City Slicker - Nov 4 2017
Smack right in the center of Singapore’s Central Business District, this tour will take you to 3 craft beer bars in downtown Singapore. Ideal for both beer aficionados and dabblers alike, we will share the fundamentals of beer, the brewing process and what makes the Singapore brewing scene so unique.
Highlights of this guided walking tour are:
- VIP beer tasting at 3 local craft beer bars.
- A tasting flight of beer at each stop – That’s 14 beers all together!
- Finger food to keep you going throughout tour.
- The chance to explore Singapore’s rich history on a guided tour with our knowledgeable guides.
- Learn about the beer brewing process and see the ingredients in person.
- 3 ½ hours of fun.
This is a walking tour that will take you from Boon Tat Street right through to the heart of Clarke Quay. We do recommend that you wear something comfortable on the day.
- Title was changed to "The City Slicker - Nov 4 2017". Orig#284417 2017-10-06 09:54:56
3:00 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- BREWERKZ RIVERSIDE POINT
- Venue Address
- 301 Merchant Road, #01-05/06 Riverside Point Singapore
5 minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station on the North East Line.