Crepe Paper Flower Workshop - Simple Peonies with Miss Petal & Bloom (18th Nov)
- Introduction to the properties of 180gsm Italian Crepe Paper (imported from Europe)
- Essential materials and tools for crafting paper flowers
- Fundamental cutting and sculpting techniques
- Skills for using floral tape
Materials provided per participant:
- 3 simple peony kits (includes crepe paper strips, floral wire, pre-made leaf stalks)
- 1 roll of floral tape
Tools on loan:
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Each participant will receive enough materials to create 3 peonies (you may select from a range of colours). Basic kraft wrap and twine will also be available should you choose to bring home your handmade flowers as a small wrapped bouquet.
*Extra simple peony kits can also be purchased after the workshop or via MP&B's online Etsy store if you wish to craft more peonies at home!
About the Instructor
Eileen is a self-taught paper artist specialising in handmade crepe paper flowers. She launched her brand ‘Miss Petal & Bloom’ in 2015 , and has crafted flowers for Channel News Asia, BAKE Inc., as well as DKNY perfumes. She has also taught for brands such as Kenzo, Spotlight, and Kate Spade New York. She is excited to teach and hopes to spread love, joy and inspiration through her paper blooms.
To view more paper creations, please feel free to visit Eileen's website at www.misspetalandbloom.com
Want to find more groups and events like this?