Value Investing Mastermind Meetup 8
This is our 8th gathering of like-minded value investors or Warren Buffett wannabes, to meet up, mingle, bond and share about value investing knowledge!
Expected knowledge towards Stock Investing: MINIMUM BASIC CONCEPTS REQUIRED.
We will be sharing 1 company studied by the analyst team!
Due to limited space in our venue, therefore we have limited seats! Therefore whilst stocks last!!!
3.30-4PM: Network with other investors and ice-breaking!
4-5.00PM: Analyze listed companies in detail using 3R principles and identify whether it is undervalued and worthy to invest!
5.00-5.30PM++: Q&A, NETWORKING, CLOSING.
Participation for the event is FREE**. Bring your friends along too!
However, participants will have to pay for their own food and beverage.
We look forward to seeing you!
Purpose: This is a sharing event about our analysis of public listed companies with the goal of spotting great companies to invest in for the long term. We believe in the power of community and therefore we seek to work as a team to analyze and create a shared watchlist and achieve financial success together.
Instructions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1) Make sure to bring your pen and paper along to take notes! There are plenty of notes you can take down during the sharing event. If you want, bring your laptop as well!
2) Bring money for your own food and drinks! Make sure to buy a drink to support the cafe!
3) Look for the organizer faces (as per the photos on our eventbrite page).
4) During our company case study reviews, please note that due to disclosure and compliance with local laws, we will not share the case study files nor allow photos of the notes to be taken. Again, please feel free to take down your own notes on your pen and paper!
5) In the event that it may get noisy due to other crowds, feel free to sit or stand closer to the speakers. Please take a proactive approach to look for the best position in order to get the most out of this session!
6) Be friendly and sociable! Don't be afraid to ask questions! We will have a Q&A session at the end of every session to ask about investing. :)
7) Join us on our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ValueInvestingMastermindMeetup/
8) If you need to reach the organizer (Richard) for directions or information about the event, please contact +6016-520 7099 via Whatsapp.
Dresscode: Smart Casual*
Time: 3.30PM sharp.
Location: Upper Floor of B Bap Restaurant at NuSentral (Look for this logo and look for the organizer faces upstairs!) - It is outdoors, near to Starbucks.
Contact: Please check your email for the organizer's contact!